The following terms and conditions govern all use of the https://www.patrickdang.com/ and https://www.saleslegacy.co/ website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, associated blogs, forums, books, courses, and websites, taken together, the Website. The Website is owned and operated by Dang Worldwide, LLC. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Dang Worldwide, LLC, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog or comment’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Dang Worldwide, LLC or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Dang Worldwide, LLC has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Dang Worldwide, LLC’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Dang Worldwide, LLC’s reasonable opinion, violates any Dang Worldwide, LLC policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Dang Worldwide, LLC’s sole discretion.
2. Money-Back Guarantee & Installment Plan. Buyers are entitled to a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason whatsoever you decide you would like a refund within 30 days, you may email us using the support link at the bottom of the website, and Dang Worldwide, LLC. will offer you a refund in full. But the condition is you must complete all of the available worksheets in the course and show that you put effort into making the course work for you. If you find that after putting in 10+ hours of work into the course and you still are not finding success, you will be given a full refund. Should you choose to request a refund, you will be removed from any courses, and will no longer have access to any of the materials contained within. Dang Worldwide, LLC. will not pay interest on any amounts held. Should you be currently enrolled in an ongoing installment plan, your future payments may be canceled, resulting in revoked access to course materials. Failure to complete each one of the predetermined amount of payments in the installment plan will result in revoked access to the entirety of the course materials. After the initial 30 day money-back guarantee window, all installment plan payments are final and non-refundable. No exceptions will be made.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Dang Worldwide, LLC. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Dang Worldwide, LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Dang Worldwide, LLC. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which patrickdang.com and saleslegacy.co links, and that link to patrickdang.com and saleslegacy.co. Dang Worldwide, LLC. does not have any control over those non-saleslegacy.co websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-patrickdang.com and non-saleslegacy.co website or webpage, Dang Worldwide, LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Dang Worldwide, LLC. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-patrickdang.com and non-saleslegacy.co websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Dang Worldwide, LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by patrickdang.com and saleslegacy.co violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Dang Worldwide, LLC in accordance with standard Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. Dang Worldwide, LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Dang Worldwide, LLC or others, Dang Worldwide, LLC may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Dang Worldwide, LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Dang Worldwide, LLC.
6. Corrections, Suggestions, and Complaints. We welcome comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, on the Website that warrant correction. Comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here to fill it out. Patrick Dang, as well as its affiliated companies, welcome comments and suggestions on, as well as complaints about errors in any of our works that warrant correction. Comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, can be submitted by email to email@example.com.
7. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Dang Worldwide, LLC to you any Dang Worldwide, LLC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Dang Worldwide, LLC. Dang Worldwide, LLC, saleslegacy.co, the “Sales Legacy” logo, patrickdang.com and the “Patrick Dang” logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with saleslegacy.co and patrickdang.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dang Worldwide, LLC; or licensors of the aforementioned companies. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Dang Worldwide, LLC or third-party trademarks. You hereby grant Dang Worldwide, LLC an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to (a) use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform or display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and distribute (through multiple tiers), any Content you post on or in connection with the Website or Dang Worldwide, LLC services or the promotion thereof and (b) to use your name, likeness and image for any purpose including commercial or advertising, each of (a) and (b) on or in connection with Dang Worldwide, LLC or the promotion thereof.
8. Changes. Dang Worldwide, LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Dang Worldwide, LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. Termination. Dang Worldwide, LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Dang Worldwide, LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Dang Worldwide, LLC nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s the point: You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
11. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Dang Worldwide, LLC or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Dang Worldwide, LLC under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Dang Worldwide, LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dang Worldwide, LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Dang Worldwide, LLC. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Dang Worldwide, LLC, or by the posting by Dang Worldwide, LLC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, USA, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in California, USA. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the laws of arbitration of the state of California. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Dang Worldwide, LLC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.